Review: Peace Army

"Peace Army: Peace Warrior Trilogy 2" by Steven L. Hawk

File Size: 387 KB (Kindle Edition)
Paperback: 338 pages
Language: English
ASIN: B004WTUK8C
ISBN-13: 978-1461100935
Purchase: Kindle, Paperback, Nook,
I was so entranced with the beginning of the Peace Warrior series, that I immediately read "Peace Army" just a few days after finishing "Peace Warrior". I was not dissapointed at all!

Mr. Hawk delivers an action packed story that left me breathless. I couldn't put the story down and even walked around the house with my Kindle in hand, so I could continue reading!

Once again, Grant Justice goes toe-to-toe with the Minith aliens trying to enslave Earth. I love the fact that we were able to get into the mind of more characters in this book, like Titan and Mouse for example. We also were introduced to some new characters. I immediately was drawn to the characters, cheering them on or hoping the good guys won! But, with so much at stake, I feared that by the end of the book, someone was going to die. I literally held my breath through some parts because I hoped that everyone made it through unscathed!

The complex layers from Book 1, "Peace Warrior," expanded and filled to create amazing amounts of tension. The style in which Mr. Hawk delivered all the different pieces caused me to read the entire book in one sitting. I just kept thinking "One more page, one more chapter". The cliffhanger ending made me want to cry, but luckily, I already had the third book in the series waiting on my Kindle. I literally jumped right into "Peace World" without stopping.

Reviewed by: Anastasia V. Pergakis

0 comments: